Friday, December 23, 2011

Chinese traditional massage 2 steps from Paris: LANQI

Looking for a different, intense, traditional and authentic massage?
I have an address for you!

LANQI is a Chinese massage salon which combines care and culture.

Because in China, the massages have therapeutic and preventive virtues.
Osteoarthritis, problem of blood circulation, muscle aches, migraines… Our daily pain can be relieved.

Very honestly, my experience of therapeutic messages is very limited.
I tried once a Thai massage in Paris, it was very good, but totally different this Chinese massage.

In LANQI, massage lasted 1: 30 pm and I confess you immediately: the first 30 minutes were not a part of pleasure.

The "Lady" has found a small ball of tension in my right shoulder blade and as long as the ball had not disappeared, and well it mass again and again.

Except that tension balls that's archi evil!
And for half an hour I had the impression that it triturait me.

I confess everything and I arrived with back in bulk: I hump at home in the sofa, I am perched on high heels and are particularly heavy bags.
All the bad examples for screw up his back.

After this rather painful mouth, I lived 1 h of total plĂ©nitude…
My small ball of tension was gone, and my muscles have Cliffhanger each to each.

The supreme happiness: the frictionnage of haunch!

Energetic movements, the masseuse machine legs from the ankle to the hips and then in down.
It's fabulous against heavy legs!

Attention, this type of massage is not reserved for comforters, but if you want to relieve some Bobo of the daily, I strongly invite you to make an appointment!

Here is the link to their website where you will find the list of benefits and symptoms can be treated.

And rates are more than reasonable!
For example, 1 h 30 massage body + head: 68 euros.

The salon is open Monday to Sunday, from 10 h to 22 h: you have no reason to not try.
18 rue Beffroy, 92200 Neuilly sur Seine
09 53 58 55 61

A huge thanks to Sandrine for this discovery!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment