Wednesday, December 7, 2011

My selection of dresses and shoes in BrandAlley

It is a section of a new genus that I propose today. Say it on, it is a sponsored article.


Until then, I had not had the opportunity to introduce you to things that could have seem me interesting... Between the proposals for capsules of moisturizing cream, transparent strings or even the footwear Halle, I knew that choose (although I have nothing against Hall, but I didn't see the interest to present a pair of shoes that I was not, just to have a purchase order).


I wanted to present something that looks like me really and especially can you please. Then why I said yes? First Brandalley is an online sales site which offers brands that I buy in every day life. I have appointed Manoush, Paul & Joe sister, American Retro or even Lollipops to cite them. And especially, because I thought about you, this site offers private sales and outlet of the previous collections at broken prices, and it is cool.


Then this is a small selection of my favourite shoes and dresses that hides my next dress already in route...Can you find it?


Held n ° 1:


A pretty girl dress....


454937 6


+


Girly desire... shoes


  Held n ° 2:


A Preppy Manoush dress like I love...


474738 3


+


These really fantastic derbies


504550 2


Held n ° 3:


A 70's dress


572354 1


+


Offset boots


474960 2


Held n ° 4:


A glamorous dress


473834 3                                                                                            +


Rock boots


652476 2


Then, what is your favorite outfit? Well I would let me try this next dress...I return very quickly with a new article with the look,.


Good week end!


Share the article!   My selection of dresses and shoes in BrandAlley: this is a section of a new genus that I propose today. Say it, it...

No comments:

Post a Comment