Friday, December 23, 2011

My Little Christmas Box, happiness is in the box

What impatience since my order of November 26!

But it is done, it's there!

The famous Little Box of December, My Little Christmas Box.

I Unveils you, step by step, his ouverture…

Even the packaging is canon and personnalisé…

The logo and the small word soft "someone think you".

At the limo a sublime box illustrated by Kanako circumstance.

As I keep my JolieBox and GlossyBox to pack my gifts, all the Little Box I will keep them very jealously.

A nice package emballé…

And heart rate accelerates!

And here the absolute happiness!!

Three brands to honour in this box.

The first is Lancôme with a nail and a lipstick (full size) collector Kate Winslet.

The small detail that kills: they are coordinated.

Second mark the honour: Decléor.

In miniature format (and not sample): milk Cleanser (75 ml) cream moisturizing Hydra Floral (15 ml) and essential serum (5 ml).

The small detail that kills: cream and serum are in small packaging glass. The must for me.

Third brand in the spotlight: Narcisso Rodriguez.

The adaptations of her Perfume For Her (which I love!): a scented candle (40 g), décolleté cream powdery (10 g), a miniature of perfume (7. 5 ml).

The small detail that kills: this cream for the décolleté is typically the super cool product to test.

The more :

This is exactly the type of concept that I was expecting: of collectors, beautiful packaging and a top choice of range. There is more than excluded or the first forwards and my ideal will be achieved!

We have the fragrance, the care and make-up: happiness what!

The box is sublime and will very quickly become collector.

The less:

No, no, no!

If this is a small query for my apart…

A girl in Nantes received his box yesterday. She had a small goodies illustrated by Kanako.
In mine, no surprises and no goodies…

Certainly the folly of the launch which has made some box are not complete.
I am a small mail to the team and I wish you knew.

I have more than a hastily: receive of January to confirm my coup de coeur!

If you want to learn more, visit the website of My Little Box!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment