Friday, December 23, 2011

Pirate, the blood of Chanel

This summer, Magali beauty Blog, spoke of a varnish blood red Chanel.
The photos were very cool, but I wanted to keep it in my hands before know whether Yes or no I take my vest on this umpteenth varnish.

I tried it in stores, at each crossing on a Chanel stand, I rummaging the tiroirs… without ever putting the top hand.
I finished by saying that he had become collector (and the frustration was at its worst!).

Then, without necessarily the search, I fell on it completely by chance, in a small Marionnaud of Saint Germain en Laye.

I opened the tester, multi-coloured the nail of my thumb, and I pushed a hysterical cry: " is perfect!". "".

Unlike many bloggers, I am stiff varnishes Chanel crazy.

Actually, they are more expensive than others, but I confess that it is my small touch of luxury (failure to buy me the fabulous Chanel bag which I dream since and evolved).

For info the crossing, at the moment, in Marionnaud, the second purchased product has a 40% discount.

I love its brightness and the violence of the color.

It is a true varnish character, rock and class both.

It makes you a rock star or a femme fatale!

I like it to love.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment