Tuesday, December 6, 2011

For Christmas: After the FIR, the handbag bag...

You know Oh how I love handbags, can even say that it is a passion in me. I have seen in my dear Clara that she had made her "wishlist" of handbags to complement its beautiful collection, which made me want to mine. Christmas approaching and especially my birthday ten days after (the Moldy where date: is the re-entry of the holidays, everyone too much day and no longer has a penny with a small gastro bonus) then for me comfort of this coup of fate (if, if) this is my selection of handbags.

Cabas "Chyc" of Yves Saint Laurent, I believe that his name is enough to even...

279079 BUB0G 1000 A-ysl-women-leather-tote-470x550

The "Elsie" of Chloé bag I love its vintage closure and colour beige-dew...

Elsie

The Givenchy "Nightingale": A tote bag perfectly representing the quality and the discretion of the mark...

397635-Givenchy-Sac-Nightingale ZOOM

The model "Luggage Phantom" of Céline: no but what design! Then the lined red mole color...

winter 2011 leathergoods 30

This dit, I do cracherai on a 2.55...A or a Balenciaga wise;)

Share the article!   For Christmas: After the FIR, bag.. hand bag: you know Oh how I love handbags, can even say what it is a real...

No comments:

Post a Comment